Mar 19, 2009

I Had My First French Canadian Girl:

From rich older sexy woman to young hot horny babe.
I love these sexy things that visit the Big Apple looking for a fun time, because Mr. Penis is here to oblige.
This 19-year-old tall lanky hot long curly dark haired French gal from Quebec wanted to get laid so bad she started by sucking Mr. Penis off in the cab ride to my apartment.
I gave her a load that made her choke so much the cabbie had to pull over so she could puke in street.
Soon as she got to my place she was stripping her clothes off like a bitch in heat.
So of course, Mr. Penis banged her tight young vagina till she screamed but no mercy was given.
She loved Mr. Penis.
We had sex all night long with the typical male 30-minute break in between.
I think she was actually walking bow legged when she left.
Mr. Penis needed an ice pack.

No comments: